Monday, July 27, 2009

We had to get some milk but on the way we got a little side tracked

We went out to get some milk last week and were a little side tracked. We decided we would go and take a walk on the beach. Here is a picture of my three cuties.Little Man was happy he found this big stick!

Not so happy that mom kept taking his picture!

"Mom, take a picture of my beautiful hair blowing in the wind."-Silly boy

Finally, after many years I was able to get a picture of Silly boy without some silly face!




It was really windy! My sweet girly!




She was laughing because I kept taking her picture.






Sandy tootsies!




Little Man found this teeny tiny rock and thought it was very special.

Brothers and Sister- I just love to watch them grow closer everyday!



1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh Megan, how special. Those are keeper moments, so lucky you captured them. I so miss the beaches, I didn't take enough advantage of having them so close.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails