Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Watching

This picture was taken by my Sweet girl


My heart dances when I just sit and watch my children.
Homeschooling has given our family the opportunity to create an incredible bond. They learn, play, laugh, grow together as a family.
I love to watch as Silly guy is teaching Little man a new song. Sweet girl reading him a story. At the end of a long day, Silly guy and Sweet girl playing or making up a game together. All three of them going outside to collect some kind of creature and caring for it. My Little man asking his big brother to take him on a rocket ship ride and everytime he ask he does it because he knows how happy it makes him.
They are so sweet together and like I said my heart dances.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails