Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Travel Journal Notebooking Pages

I am trying to find different ideas to keep the kids occupied during our move. 

  • Thekids will be without their toys/belongings for about two months. 
  • We'll be staying in a hotel for about 1-1 1/2 months. 
  • A 5 1/2 hour flight from Honolulu to Oakland. 
  • Because our van is only being taken as far as Oakland, CA, we'll have a  five hour drive to our new home. So, we decided we would take a sightseeing tour along the way. 
We went to Target and Walmart this week and bought a few travel games.  I have found some other ideas from the internet too.  I am going to buy freezer bags and fill them with different activities.
A few websites I found for activities: 
One idea I found during my search was to have the kids make a Travel Journal.  What a great way for the kids document the trip and adventure that lies ahead of us.  I made some Travel Journal notebooking pages and wanted to share.  These pages would be great to journal any kind of vacation/trip, just journal, or even some pages could be used for a nature study.  They turned out kind of cute.  I am also going to have them collect brochures, tickets, etc. along the way to include in their journal.  You can download them on my page at HSlaunchMy Travel Journal .  Enjoy!!

1 comment:

usthecarsons said...

You are so amazing when it comes to school. I love to hear all you do and it inspires me, where do you find all these great ideas?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails