Roxy's Birthday Cake recipe:
2/3 cup mashed bananas
1/2 cup softened butter
3 large eggs
3/4 cup water
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ginger
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Beat together mashed banana and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs and water. Beat well.
- Stir in dry ingredients. Beat until smooth.
- Add nuts.
- Spoon batter evenly into oiled and floured cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes, remove from pan, replace on rack and cool.