Thursday, October 21, 2010

Skyscapes and Landscapes


Nevada’s sky and landscapes are quite different from anything I have ever seen.
I had to grab my camera when I saw these clouds.  Yes, they were actually red!
While the sun is setting the sky changes into the most vivid colors. I love to just sit and watch the sky change from blue-to purple-to orange-to red-back into purple… Meanwhile the mountains change from brown-to green, to blue…It is so serene!



The sky is so vast.  At night it’s crystal clear and seems as if you could reach up and grab a star.  We have become quite interested in star gazing.       

The land is wide open, untouched, primitive.  Very beautiful!

1 comment:

Kristi Woods said...

So beautiful...and so different from Hawaii! Glad to see you guys back on here and smiling at each picture as we "catch up". Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails