Who stole the cookie off the cookie plate?
As you can see these Pumpkin Cookies were a hit with my little cookie monster.
Give them a try....
Pumpkin Cookies From: Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shortening(I used butter)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. each baking soda, baking powder, salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup pumpkin
- White cookie icing(I used cream cheese icing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, egg, shortening and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir into the creamed mixture, then stir in pumpkin.
- Spoon dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then cool.
- Drizzle icing on top or for a holiday party you could write your guests' first initial on each cookie.