We made Christmas mosaic place mats today. It was a fun project and a great way to reuse Christmas cards.
All you need....
black sheet of paper, Christmas card, solid color paper, glue and colorful wrapping paper
- First, lay the card in the center of the paper and trace around it.
- Then remove the card and tear the solid paper into little pieces.
- Glue them around the traced card.
- Glue the card down.
- Next, tear colorful wrapping paper into pieces and glue down in a mosaic pattern leaving about 1/2 inch frame around the edge.
- Last, laminate the masterpiece to be used as a place mat.