Easy Stir Fry
- 1 lb. chicken or stir fry beef cut into strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- small onion chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups of stir fry vegetables or also good w/ broccoli
- about 2 tbsp soy sauce(to taste if 2 tbsp is too much)
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by cooking your rice.
- While rice is cooking, heat olive oil in a saucepan and add garlic, onion. Cook until onion is translucent. Set aside reserving juices in the pan.
- Add your chicken or beef to the garlic/onion juices and cook until no longer pink.
- Once the chicken or beef is cooked add vegetables, water, garlic, and onion.
- Bring water to a boil, lower to med heat and cover. Cook until vegetables are tender(about 4 minutes).
- Add cream of mushroom soup, soy sauce, salt and pepper(to taste). Cook until heated through.
- Before serving add cashews. Serve on top of rice.