Monday, August 24, 2009

My Sweet Girl's Blog Time


I wanted to give my Sweet girl a little blog time. She hasn't had many hands on projects(yet)this year to take pictures of and post. She has been working very hard though. She has been writing A LOT! She has had at least two writing assignments/week. She has written three reports in our three weeks of school and several short essays. One was about what the world would be like without noun labels, a research report on Galileo, and a research report on George Washington Carver. Writing is an area we needed to be working on, so this curriculum is working out well.
She is such a hard worker and I am so proud of her!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We've been working a lot more on writing this year also. We are using Writshop which I am loving so far. Just curious - what are you using? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails