Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Bouquet for You...Happy Mother's Day


“The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” -writer Jill Churchill


"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." - Lin Yutang


"Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone


"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom." - Henry Ward Beecher (1813-1887)



"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." - Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)



Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont



The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. -Carrie Latet



That best academy, a mother's knee. -James Russell Lowell

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails