Monday, May 3, 2010

The Polar Regions Lapbook


Not only have I enjoyed making these lapbooks for Silly guy we also love to complete them together.  So I made another lapbook to go along with his study of the Polar Regions.  He has enjoyed this unit so much.  I think it is the mystery and the fact these two regions were the last places to be discovered and explored.  It has facinated him.  So, here is the Polar Region Lapbook(click here) over at HSLaunch to download. In the lapbook I have included different explorers, animal and plant life, vocabulary, people of the Arctic region, map pages, exploration of both regions, etc.  When we finish the lapbook I will come back and post a picture.  I hope you enjoy learning about this part of our world as much as we have:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails